To initiate a return, please ensure that your item is in the same condition that you received it, with original packaging.
- For Tobacco products, should your ordered item(s) be damaged or unsatisfactory, we will replace them or initiate a return, minus shipping costs. Please note that we only accept cigar returns in original form. Please do not send us cut, lit, or broken cigars.
- For Non-Tobacco products, should your ordered item(s) be damaged, we will replace them or initiate a return.
How to Return an Item:
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect.
- You must return the item within 15 days of your purchase.
- Please email email@example.com to initiate a return and we will assign you a ticket number.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
- Restocking Fee: All items are subject to a 10% restocking fee. This will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping and handling will be deducted from your refund.
Return Notes & Exceptions:
- Some items cannot be returned if they are opened. These include gift certificates, cleaning solutions, humidifying packs, and flammable products such as lighters.
- Merchandise that has been used or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- If the returned item is damaged or unsatisfactory, we will waive the restocking fee.
- Sale items: Only regular priced items may be refunded.
- Late or missing refunds: If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have 15 days to initiate an exchange.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com to initiate the process, and we’ll assign you a tracking number.
- If your item is in new condition, meaning it wasn’t used, you may exchange it for a different item. You will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case; however, you will have to pay return shipping.